The bluing gilding aluminum weighted shift knob is the perfect accessory for your manual transmission car. These shift knobs are made of high-quality aluminum alloy with a blued and gold-plated finish, adding a touch of class and elegance to your interior. They also add some weight to provide a smooth and comfortable shifting experience. The shift knob comes with three threaded adapters (M8, M10, M12) to fit most vehicles. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your old shift knobs or customize your new ones, these Bluing Gilding Aluminum Weighted Shift Knobs are the way to go!
- Name: Aluminum Weighted Shift Knob
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Length: 13cm/18cm
- Body Color: Burnt Blue / Bluing Gilding
- Package Includes: 1 Aluminum Weighted Shift Knob + 3 Adapters
- Package Size: 21.5*3.5*3.5 cm / 26*3.5*3.5 cm
- Gross Weight: 243g / 339g
- Car Fitment: Universal
- New style shift knob.
- Direct replacement of the original knob.
- No modification is required from the stock application so long as the thread adapter matches.
- Easy to install, direct screw on installation.
- Gives your vehicle a sporty feel.
- Improves the look and style of your vehicle.
Package of Aluminum Weighted Shift Knob
- 1x Shifter Knob
- 3x Adapters: M8*1.25, M10*1.25, M10*1.5.
1. Remove the gear shift head of the original car.
2. Remove the bottom aluminum alloy sleeve of this gear shifter.
3. The rubber sleeve is suitable for the size of the gear lever.
4. Turn the rubber sleeve into the gear lever.
5. Put the gear head directly onto the gear lever.
There are no reviews yet.