- BMW Z4 (G29) 2019-2020
- BMW X5 (G05) 2019-2020
- BMW X6 (G06) 2020
- BMW X7 (G07) 2019-2020
- BMW 3 (G20, G28) 2020
- BMW 8 (G14,G15,G16) 2019-2020
Make sure there are no chargers connected to the external starting posts in the engine room.
For vehicles with additional on-board networks(48V On-Board Network, High-Voltage On-Board Network), Be sure to disable these networks before disconnecting the 12V On- Board Network Battery.
Installation Process Description
1. Use the plastic crowbar to open the back cover from the side.
2. Release the flexible flat cable connector and remove it.
3. Use a screwdriver to unscrew the T8 screw.
4. Pull the original shifter knob up and out.
5. Fit the crystal shift knob correctly.
6. Put the T8 screw into the hole and tighten it.
7. Open the FPC cable bucle and place it correctly into the FPC link cable. (Make sure the buckle is in the slot)
8. Fasten the back cover of the crystal gear shift knob to the buckle position and complete the installation.